This workshop is designed specifically for established, strong, ambitious and independent female business leaders who would like to create greater impact and influence but have found themselves getting frustrated with a lack of support, feeling stuck with where they are at in life and business, losing confidence (usually on the inside not visible on the outside) and potentially facing burnout doing too much.
As highly results orientated leaders they feel the pressure to do more and be more. The cost of this is they work hard (harder than they need to) but often not in alignment with what they really want.
This is an interactive and purpose focussed workshop where you'll be working with an intimate group of other female leaders, rolling up your sleeves and creating a plan that is specific to the change you want to see.
At the end of this workshop you will:
- Know what's really getting in the way and a plan to overcome
- Be clear on the area you need to focus to create the change you want
- Have created a plan that you can begin to action as soon as the workshop is finished
- Have called bullshit on what's holding you back
- Feel unstoppable to do what you love and have greater impact and influence.
You should attend if:
- Want more confidence going after what you want and with the decisions you are making- You're tired of being on the merry go round
- You've lost your mojo
- You feel like you never have enough time and have too much to do
- You identify with being a perfectionist and have high standards
- You are feeling stuck, frustrated and want more for yourself
- You want to make an impact in the world but don't know where to start
- You know you were made for more than what you are currently doing
- You want your mojo back
Intimate Group - Powerful Results
This workshop is capped at 12 participants because we create a community with our workshops participants (even online!), we dig deep and have real heart conversations (in other words - no masks) so that we enable you to get the support you need and unlock the results you want.
The workshop also will require completion of some pre-work to be submitted prior to the day so the session targets the specific areas that you need support.