40. Understanding yourself to live a life by design - with Melissa Marsden
Melissa Marsden is a Workplace Dynamics Strategist who works with emerging leaders, corporates and professional services firms to create environments that drive high performance teams.
Mel specialises in supporting others in navigating the challenges of business and building aligned teams, whilst remaining connected to your true self.
In this episode we explore her journey to building her business and aligning her life to the one she wanted.
We talk about:
- How she blew up her life to create the one she wanted to live
- The two approaches people take to personal development
- The insights she got about herself through her own personal development journey
- Her essential guidance for anyone questioning themselves on what next
Learn more about Mel and her work here: